Materials & Corrosion Engineer - Oil & Gas - Caribbean
Based on a Caribbean Island
Private Equity backed Oil & Gas company
About Our Client
My client is a large, overseas, oil and gas storage facility, combined with a refinery, port and shipping facility. They are private equity backed and the role will be based "on island" in the Caribbean full time.
This position is responsible for providing technical support in pressure equipment integrity corrosion and materials issues.
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Metallurgical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in refinery and or petrochemical operations engineering.
- Has a working knowledge degradation mechanism and fabrication related ASME, API and NACE documents
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Results driven with strong planning and organization skills
- Skilled in the use of standard and specialized tools and the equipment of the discipline including various laboratory and metallurgical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) required
- Ability to be based in the Caribbean.
What's on Offer
- $ 140,000 to $ 180,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme (10%)
- All housing paid for
- All utilities paid for
- Generous benefits program
- 401K plan and company contribution
- Caribbean work location
- Relocation and living support when "On Island".