Mechanical Design Manager - Robotics
A Pioneer in Robotics & Advanced Technologies & Aerospace
High.Tech Design Environment for Industrial Automotion and Manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a world-recognized serving world wide for robotics and motion , industrial automation , aerospace , automotive production technologies, and specialized on high tech robotics.
- Design and develop new ideas and solutions for new product development for new projects
- Leading a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects
- Understanding of process control fundamentals and product test processes
- Preparing 3D models for new designs
- Participating with production development activities
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must show evidence of successful participation in team-based project work and the ability to fill multiple roles
Willingness to learn new technologies, honest and team and client oriented personality
The candidate will frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups at management levels
The candidate will supervise a team of 40+ engineers and technicians. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work effectively with superiors, subordinates, suppliers, and customers. The work is in a fast paced development environment with complex project attribute
BS/MS ME, Strong comprehension of engineering principles required, and 15 years prior work experience, preferably in design.
What's on Offer
It offers a new chapter in the one of the most technological environments serving for automotive , aerospace & defense and advanced engineering processes.