Media Buyer - Financial Investments - Vancouver, WA
Opportunity to take ownership of digital marketing strategy
Reports into the Digital Media Manager
About Our Client
My client is a market leading Financial Services firm, based in Vancouver, WI.
Reporting directly into the US Digital Media Manager, the Media Buyer will help develop our ongoing digital marketing strategy. The media buyer will implement lead generation campaigns across social, display, native and video media platforms across the US. The media buyer will be an expert in digital strategies while optimizing campaigns across several platforms. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and optimize digital media campaigns including Social Media, Paid Search, Display, Native, Video and Email.
- Identify target audiences using 1st party and 3rd party tactics
- Analyze campaign data, identify trends and act on opportunities to increase performance while ensuring positive return on ad spend and other indicators
- Communicate campaign performance to leadership and important partners
- Work with the in-house creative agency to develop advertisements and messaging
- Research and continually learn about industry trends and identify new test opportunities
- Identify creative solutions to meet our client acquisition needs and increase scale to meet business demands
- Work with partners to maximize the value the programs
Apply today using the link provided!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience as a digital media buyer/planner, campaign analyst
- Experience working with digital ad platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience in Excel, including the ability to use formulas and pivot tables
- Experience using web analytics tools and optimizing campaigns based on performance
- A proven track record of adding commercial value and driving results.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits package
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 100% coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- 20 days PTO.