- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Channel Island experience
About Our Client
A well known global fund manager.
Assist the Group Chief Compliance Officer with developing and implementing the compliance vision within Jersey
· Hold the positions of Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for a number of regulated entities
· Lead the Compliance team taking responsibility for all compliance and reporting activities
· Provide leadership, mentoring, training and development to the Compliance team
· Responsible for ensuring the business remains at all times in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice (including industry best practice)
· Act as the point of escalation for all regulated entities where technical expertise is required and be the principal point of contact with the JFSC
· Identify and manage the successful delivery of Compliance Projects ensuring a business-driven approach
· Report to the Board/ Jersey Management on regulatory risk and compliance matters.
The Successful Applicant
· Educated to degree level, ideally with a professional qualification (ACA/ICSA/STEP/ICA) or equivalent
· Detailed knowledge and experience of the regulatory framework in Jersey, and ideally other offshore jurisdictions
· A comprehensive knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment in particular a thorough understanding of the TCB/FSB codes of practice
· Knowledge of local legislation, regulation and corporate governance best practice
· Ability to take ownership and demonstrate initiative, to negotiate, influence, build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding environment
· Sound technical knowledge of trust, company and fund administration
What's on Offer
attractive package and senior role based in Jersey.