Move from Sales into Recruitment
Excellent Training and Development
About Our Client
Michael Page is the leading brand with the listed recruitment entity, PageGroup (headquartered in London). Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. The New Zealand operations were established over 10 years ago and we are focused on a strong growth trajectory.
This Consultant position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility for your personal and professional growth. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Working within a highly motivated team
The Successful Applicant
Do have a desire to grow and shape a business? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you. We are looking for individual's with:
- An engaging personality and "Never Give Up" attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities
- Proven track record of developing new and existing clients relationships
What's on Offer
We provide an on-going training program tailored to professional with strong experience, along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally.
We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees.
- Market leading salary and a transparent bonus structure
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii