- Fast growing Industrial Manufacturing Group
- Senior role in complex manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our customer is an international Group leading in manufacturing systems and solutions addressed to automotive and other industrial applications.
The new manager will have the following main responsibilities in a multi plant manufacturing organisation (Italy and US):
- Managing P&L of the Country;
- Evaluating how the business operates and developing strategies to drive competitive advantage through safe and efficient use of resources and implementation of new technologies, systems or processes;
- Supervising the local plant and monitoring the industrial KPIs;
- Animating the staff and leading the functional teams in Production, Logistics, Production Planning, Quality, Controlling, Finance & Administration and HR, cooperating also with the respective Corporate functions;
- Liaising with the BU leaders in reaching business targets in terms of revenues, economic results, profitability and market penetration;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the international business development strategy for the Group;
- Ensuring the safe operation of the facility and the systematic daily organisation of resources including people equipment and materials are available to meet customer requirements;
- Monitoring and analysing the current system of production to ensure efficient and effective use of resources;
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of production, developing improvement strategies to drive productivity, competitive advantage and increase profitability;
- Building strong relationships with the Corporate and BU management in order to achieve the country and group goals.
- Moving permanently to US East Coast in a short time.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has already gained relevant experience in leading roles in United States in industrial manufacturing with a solid background in operations.
A proven track records in complex manufacturing organisation, with a multi-line and / or multiple products pipeline, preferably.
Previous experience within industrial organisations with a high quality standard products will be much appreciated.Main quality required:
- Interpersonal and communication skills at different levelsFluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance