- Save Job
- Email job
- Flexible working environment - work in Dairy's Southbank office and WFH
- A caring and innovative culture - open to others ideas, we love to be innovative
About Our Client
Dairy Australia is the national services body for the Australian dairy industry. Their purpose is to support the profitability and sustainability of dairy farming. Dairy Australia do this by providing services that collectively benefit and advance dairy farm businesses and the industry, including investment in research and innovation, learning and capability development, marketing, policy research, market insights and trade development.
Using your extensive experience in a generalist Human Resources capacity, here are some examples of where you will make an impact:
- In collaboration with the Manager, Industry Talent & Capability you will develop and deliver a Health and Safety, IR/ER and Leadership strategy for the Dairy industry
- You will work closely with key stakeholders and Project Managers to oversee the identification, development and delivery of all relevant projects
- Working with the regional teams, you will contribute to the design, delivery, measurement and evaluation of projects and initiatives, including reporting
- Oversee the development of technical materials and contribute to the content, guiding program design implementation, monitoring and adaptation
- Develop and maintain relationships external stakeholders including contractors, research leads, and industry collaborators
- Work with industry experts to remain informed of legislation and law changes that effect dairy farms
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have extensive Human Resources generalist experience with a strong focus on workplace health and safety and IR/ER as well as a keen interest and experience with program leadership, organisational development and Change Management.
You will enjoy working collaboratively with cross functional teams and have experience driving projects to delivery on strategy.
Ideally you will have a relevant tertiary qualification, experience in agriculture would be an advantage but not a requirement as you will have the opportunity to learn about the industry and apply your existing skills and knowledge.
An alignment with our values will be critical to success in this role. Just as important is your initiative and enthusiasm for:
- Communicating Information: you convince people, challenge ideas and appropriately articulate information to your audience with strong attention to detail
- Building Relationships: you thrive on interacting with multiple stakeholders, establish rapport easily and impress people with your ability to tailor your communication to their needs
- Driving Success: you initiate action, seize opportunities and pursue goals
- Adjusting to change: you think positively, embrace change and invite feedback
Creating Innovation: you generate ideas, explore possibilities and develop strategies
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect and welcome applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
What's on Offer
Dairy Australia aim's to provide benefits that promote the overall well-being of their employees. In joining the team, you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working environment - a blended working environment from the office in Southbank with the team combined with working from home, at one of Dairy Australia's regional offices, as well as connecting with your colleagues and stakeholders virtually
- Being a key member in our supportive and high performing team of experts in their field
- A caring and innovative culture - Dairy Australian employees are open to each others ideas and love to be innovative - they have integrity and are driven to find the best solutions for employees and stakeholders
- Salary packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Chris Grant
- Job reference