National Sales Manager
Long standing fudge manufacturer looking to develop their grocery business
Ability to manage the entire national grocery business
About Our Client
Our client promotes values-based business practices and integrity. With unwavering support from the owners and senior management, employees are encouraged to evolve and thrive through comprehensive training programs. Our client strives to be a true meritocracy, supporting performance-based mobility and providing plenty of opportunities for growth for hard-working employees.
- The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for new business development and account management within regional grocery and convenience store chains throughout the country.
- The objective is to penetrate and grow both independent and chains regionally by identifying and developing relationships with category buyers, department heads, directors, and business owners.
- This role also requires developing and managing external rep groups to ensure all regions are covered across the country.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 10 years sales experience dealing with CPG food products
- Specialty food sales experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of regional grocery and convenience store chains nationwide
- Proven track record of successfully managing external rep groups, food brokers, and distributors
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance including Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan That Includes Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 Plans) for Health and/or Dependent Care Expenses