Non Executive,Chair of RemCo
Chief People Officer
Fintech, Retail Bank or Technology background
About Our Client
A Fintech Start up Bank
· Reviewing the Board as well as its committees and senior management and making recommendations on their composition.
· Reviewing and making recommendations to the Board on the company's remuneration policy as well as overseeing its implementation, ensuring it does not reward risk-taking that is out of line with the company's risk tolerance.
· Helping to guide and oversee the company's culture
· Helping to design the company's org structure and performance review processes
· Providing oversight and challenge of the day-to-day management of people including adherence to policies and standards and any action taken resulting from material policy breaches across the bank, based upon reports from the Chief Executive and the Head of People;
The Successful Applicant
Prior Board experience, ideally non-executive
Management experience, ideally in a senior People capacity (i.e. Chief People Officer, Head of People or similar). Founder/CEO experience would also be appropriate.
· Prior Fintech/ technology industry experience
What's on Offer
A NED role in a start up where you can add real value and help guide the culture of the firm.