OEM Manufacturing Director
Working with one of the biggest Indonesian group
Great working environment and great exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing business and very strong in OEM , boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Managing Director who can contribute to the success of the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organizations as you will be part of a team dedicated to develop new products commercialize new products. and enhace on OEM division. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth manufacturing business processes.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills combined with high levels of operation management and OEM manufacturing skills and network .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in relevant field from reputable university
- Minimum 20 years of working experience
- Passionate in manufacturing
- Must have experience in OEM manufacturing
- Industries from apparrel and ceramic will be an advantage
- High proficiency in English.
- International business network will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and maturity
- Based permanently in Indonesia
- Dynamic and strong enthusiasm
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.