- European group operating in food manufacturing
- International role with operation and supply chain responsibility.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing European group that operates in food industry in more than 20 countries and with a strong portfolio product.
The Supply Chain Director will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Develop and monitor the company's supply chain strategy addressed to chilled products with full responsibility on factories
- Lead the factories based in different country
- Analyse data from delivering processes to find bottlenecks, evaluate and report on KPIs
- Supervise all the production processes in order to meet the business needs
- Define an accurate order forecast and plan the production
- Collaborate with other departments to create plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in the food industry filed (manufacturer, retailer or integrator)
- Degree in Engineering or Chemistry, Biology, Food Technology
- 5 + years of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Ability to work under pressure and to influence the other teams
- Excellent analytic skills and ability to see the bigger picture and priorities accordingly
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Fluent in English is a must, any other language is a plus
What's on Offer
International role with a real opportunity to growth in the company.