Operation Director (hedge fund)
A strong performing private hedge fund from China
A great personal development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a young private hedge fund in China with both on-shore and off-shore business. Over the past 5 years, the fund has been performing strong with its fundamental strategy and granted with a lot of global awards for its robust performance.
- Oversee the overall operations from middle to back office;
- Liaises with clients, prime brokers, fund administrators, auditors, tax advisors, and external legal counsel;
- Communicate and respond to investors overseas;
- Set up new fund and manage client on-boarding (KYC/AML) and redemption;
- Supervise daily transactions reconciliation, clearing and settlement mechanism;
- Perform regulatory reporting and due diligence requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant positions, especially operation management and Investor Relations within a USD hedge fund;
- Sound knowledge of overseas fund related laws, regulations, and other practice;
- Bachelor degree and above;
- Fluent English and Chinese Mandarin;
- Knowledge of regulations and good at communicating with regulators both in Mainland China, HK and overseas.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer a great opportunity and package for competitive candidate.