- International company in startup phase
- Excellent career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a joint venture established by 2 companies, operating to provide the country businesses with the logistics services they need. The scope spans the design, implementation and operations of distribution centres, transportation services, reverse logistics and sustainability solutions among others.Our client commits to meeting perfect order delivery requirements in line with its fast delivery working model. To make this happen it is critical to employ highly skilled talent: people with an innovative mind and a pragmatic style who enjoy delivering results with speed and precision.
Our client is young and will grow super-fast in line with its global expansion.
-Help the Head of Expansion PMO Europe and other leaders put in place a continuous improvement culture by acting as the lead change agent-Lead the definition and roll-out of the Operational Excellence Framework: warehouse and transport standard operating procedures, related standards, continuous improvement training and toolboxes-Own the KPI framework and ensure they are implemented properly in all warehouses at measurement & reporting, Daily management, management review level-Facilitate the definition of key improvement areas and targeted improvement initiatives-Make sure Operational Excellence capabilities are being developed in dedicated teams via training and coaching programs-Personally, lead key improvement projects/programs in order to deliver fast progress and set an example on how they can attack business critical problems
The Successful Applicant
- MSc in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience and qualification in Operational Excellence such as Six Sigma/LSS/Lean
- Experience with defining and/or rolling out an international Operational Excellence Program
- Relevant experience in Logistics and Operations
- Strong influencer
- Experience with project management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Highly analytic skills
- Ability to articulate, conceptualise and influence policy and decision
- Mindset to manage the complexities of
- Willing to travel 50%
- Fluent in English (training and coaching level), German would be a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing company.