- An opportunity to lead a major Operational Resilience programme
- Must have strong Operational Resilience experience within Financial Services.
About Our Client
A large international bank based in London
Operational Resilience Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all project lifecycle activities associated with delivering projects that are Operational Resilience driven, frequently medium-term in length, impact multiple departments or offices and are medium in risk, scope and complexity.
- Accountable for managing the project lifecycle and budget in line with the Project Management Methodology, consistently demonstrating sound judgement and ownership of the project process and ensuring that all deliverables are aligned with objectives and commensurate with our business profile.
- Lead, influence, motivate and manage diverse project teams across the EMEA organization, including representatives from a wide variety of departments to ensure timely delivery of required results with least possible impact on the bank's business and customers.
- Plan and drive completion of all project deliverables including the business case, regulatory requirements, project roadmap, budget, testing, deliverables implementation and handover into business as usual
- Identify and then judge when to escalate risks and issues and their associated mitigation plans to the C-level Project Sponsor and appropriate committees (SteerCo) in order to prevent impact or additional risk.
- Achieve appropriate governance and transparency for the project so that the appropriate oversight is achieved.
- Ensure that all deliverables achieve compliance for the organisation, meet the objectives of the project, are in line with best market practise and can withstand formal regulatory scrutiny.
- Recognize and rapidly adapt to ongoing change during the project. Document internal and external impacts including impact on existing policies and associated procedures, formulate and present suitable mitigation plans and ensure all updates are completed to impacted areas.
The Successful Applicant
Operational Resilience Programme Manager experience
- The ability to bring together different stakeholders from different teams and motivate them to work towards a common goal.
- Can interpret financial services regulatory policy and scope scalable and viable operational changes to address
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability communicate complex ideas into easily understood solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent key deliverables and tasks against aggressive deadlines
- Ability to present work product material in a clear, concise manner with a purpose
- Strong communication skills, being able to understand technical detail and tailor summary to the audience in a simple and clear manner - both verbally and written
- Confidence to engage with audiences remotely (i.e., via Webex, Microsoft Teams) as well as engaging face-to-face with smaller groups and senior stakeholders.
- Experience of documenting, reviewing and reporting, must have excellent written communication skills and good experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with industry standards and guidelines such as BCI, FCA or ISO
What's on Offer
upto £700 per day on a PAYE basis