Operation&Production Manager - Upstream
Head of the Operation in NQN
About Our Client
Oil&Gas Global Leader
The Operations Manager in Argentina is responsible for all operational activity in the field which includes drilling, completions, production, construction and midstream operations. The Operations Manager is also responsible for the administrative functions of the Neuquen Office and any field offices established or constructed. In the responsibilities, the SSHE department and staff report to the Operations Manager. This includes the establishment of all SSHE related programs and training as well the Corporate OIMS program. The Operations Manager must be familiar with all of the related operations mentioned.
Job Role Summary
- Coordinates and assists all department managers in establishing schedules, procurement of materials, SSHE program and training, invoice and contract approvals and approving invoices for payments.
- Establishes the Organization layout of jobs and positions with the assistance of the department managers.
- Provides guidance in the development of staff career programs including annual performance reviews and assists managers in this process for their team.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Manage all operational functions in the Neuquen Basin Field and Neuquen Office.
- Supervise the organizational structure and the creation of positions and/or movement of positions.
- Manage and assist career development programs with all team members.
- Manage all invoice processes for the division including adding new vendors, proper approvals to use vendors without a MSA, obtain one up approvals from management on sole big projects and the method of how invoices are processed in the Neuquen office.
- Supervise the vehicle fleet program.
- Work with operational teams daily on progressing projects, forecasting projects and material required, obtaining corporate approval for projects, assist in problem solving with the operations team.
- Coordinate projects with Public and Government Affairs.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an Executive with at least 15 years managing the operation in Oil&Gas multinational companies. We are focused on Managers with Shale operations experience and fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Excellent Operation Manager Opportunity - Oil&Gas Leader - Increasing Upstream Operation.