- Unique wide-ranging role and part of Senior Management Team
- Seeking a strong leader; someone who can inspire, motivate and collaborative
About Our Client
Our client is market leader and one of the most respected and trusted names in their industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role sits on the leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Continuous monitoring of production activities of all product groups and team-oriented production teams, ensuring their effectiveness, tracking and solving problems;
- Capacity analysis of operations departments and accordingly personnel, equipment, building, etc. determination of needs, making personnel and equipment procurement plans and creating operation and investment budgets;
- Continuous monitoring of the process and taking the necessary actions for improvement. In this context, continuous improvement and placing the lean production culture in the production section;
- Ensuring the development of the operational structure with modern agile field management methodology by following the operational excellence model;
- Monitoring the Technical Services (Facilities, Investments, Tooling, Breakdown and Maintenance) activities;
- Evaluating daily, weekly and monthly performance reports related to production and ensuring that necessary actions are taken;
- Directing and controlling the production team strategically in the interests of the company;
- Ensuring that the scope, duration, budget and action steps of the projects that have been transferred and are continuing to be produced, to ensure that all operational processes are communicated to the customer side;
- Regular monitoring of in-department KPIs, examination of deviations and root cause analysis;
- Execution of all relations and transactions within the framework of Ethics and Compliance Rules and company principles;
- Establish and implement safety programs in line with company values and policies.
- Work with General Manager to executive and deliver strategic goals and operational excellence
- Establish a work environment conducive to maintaining good employee morale.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an existing and successful Operations Director or Production Director in plastic and/or consumer electronics industries and will have led a high performing culture with results orientated approach, able to understand complex problems to be able to provide solutions. Ideally hold a degree in engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent. You will have a background in six sigma and Kaizen. Strong negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the business and able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to working effectively with multiple functions including Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and HR.
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with competitive benefits