OPERATIONS DIRECTOR - Egypt - Automotive
Deputy Managing Director position
About Our Client
Our client is an International Automotive Supplier with expending activities worldwide.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are the technical pillar for the company in Egypt, directing and controlling the operations. Your main responsibility will be to give strategic guidance and direction to the senior management team, oversee the Production, Logistics and Quality departments in order to optimise production efficiency and processes operating.
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy and plan and monitor progress against this plan to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Ensures that equipment and in-plants distribution are adjusted to suit the required volume of production;
- Proposes and justifies the investments necessary to fulfil volume needs;
- Boosts engineering activities ensuring that processes are carried out correctly and guaranteed maximum productivity at minimum cost;
- Management of subcontractors to ensure adherence to objectives, procedures and processes;
- Identification and prevention of any risks in the operations.
The Successful Applicant
You are an Engineer and you must justify at least 10 years of experience preferably in the automotive industry and in Plant/Operations Director role. In addition to your technical skills, you will have strong managerial experience and bring real added value to the company in Egypt.
Proven track record in Europe would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Excellent package - Role based in Cairo.