Operations Director / General Manager
Exciting and fast paced brand
Fantastic Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is the UK subsidiary of a large scale Euro1.3bn company. They have been highly acquisitive and are looking to continue their growth.
The company in the UK primarily runs Quick Service Restaurants. However, they also have a couple of peripheral business operations which the candidate may or may not be accountable for.
You will be accountable for the complete P&L of the UK. This will include:
- Employee recruitment, retention and potentially performance management
- Sales results, analysis and store / restaurant standards
- Health and safety and legal compliance
- Inventory management, wastage and control
- Working with the European head office for support with Marketing and HR
- Financial Reporting
The Successful Applicant
We see this role at Operations Director level, so we would be looking for someone who has strong operational capability in QSR, and perhaps as importantly the ability to step up into a broader role as the group continues to expand in the uk.
You will have the following skills:
- High calibre people management skills
- A strong track record in exemplary results delivery
- The ability to step up to a general management position
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ambitious and determined
What's on Offer
Excellent package and bonus scheme