Strategic leadership over 3 teams for all Operations in Japan
Report directly to the MD in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading global medical device company, focused on patient satisfaction. They employ over 15,000 people globally, with 130 people in Japan.
- You will lead the 3 teams to ensure best performance and capabilities are reached, as well as oversee the order to delivery cycles.
- You will also plan and execute operating strategy in defined region on the base of production forecast, KPI, efficiency, quality control, repair, remake as whole process of factory activities.
- Provide full support in managing the company Sales & OP by ensuring the alignment of the demand plan, supply plan and inventory plan
- Take the key role in ERP system (SAP) maintenance
- Plan and execute operating strategy in defined region on the base of production forecast, KPI, efficiency, quality control, repair, remake as whole process of factory activities.
- Develop and explore potential business opportunities
- Take an active role in the management and development of the Production, QAQC and Logistics departments, with an aim to increase competency and capacity
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of leading a department and building cross-functional relationships
- Product availability planning
- Assembly process experience & engineering knowledge, or equivalent experience in electronic manufacturing
- Technical or Clinical background preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with SAP ERP
- Japanese (Fluent) and English (Business) mandatory
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary - salary conditions depend on current salary and capabilities
- Work for a well-known industry-leading company