Leader in its market
About Our Client
Multinational corporation leader in its market
* Manage and supervise the performance of the facility ensuring that the highest level of Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, and Productivity are maintained at all times.
* Ensure the implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
* Provide the team with effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development
* Maintain positive relationships with customers and providers
* Manage with areas as Supply Chain, Engineering & CI.
The Successful Applicant
10+ years manufacturing experience, 10+ years of experience implementing Lean Manufacturing strategies. +7 years experience in operations with High Mix - Low Vol. International multiplant experience. Leadership, interpersonal and organization skills. B.S. Engineering, MBA, preferred Six Sigma Black Belt certification, Business English.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.