- International industrial company
- Targeting operational improvements
About Our Client
For our Client, an international industrial company, we are currently looking for Operations Director.
Operations Director reports directly to President of the Board and will be responsible for process management within production, supply chain, warehousing and logistics.
- Leading a team of 80+ FTE's including 6 direct reports
- End to End Production, Warehouse and Supply Chain management in several locations across Poland
- Targeting operational improvements around costs and productivity
- Scheduling and planning, materials management, and internal logistics aspects
- Effective warehouse management and inventory optimisation
- Increasing customer experience within dedicated scope
- Carrying out technical and economic analyses to drive strategic changes within operations
- Implementation of optimisation projects (tools, processes, management policies)
- Budget planning and overseeing expenses to help the organisation optimise costs
- Close and effective cooperation with Regional HQ
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in production management or equivalent
- At least 10 years of professional experience gained in production optimisation area
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, Plant Manager, Service Manager
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage people
- A demonstrated ability to optimise and simplify processes and a drive towards continuous improvement
- Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Hands on team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, driven to build the business
- Fluent level of English and Polish.
What's on Offer
Our Client provides great possibility to develop career within international organisation.