- Develop and implement operational plans for double-digit growing business
- Unique wide ranging role and part of Senior Management Team
About Our Client
Our client is market leader and one of the most respected and trusted names in their industry.
The Operations Director will be part of the Senior Management team to contribute to the development strategy of the business that produces profitable growth in line with the wider business objectives of the Global group. This role will be responsible for all operational activities inclusive of Health & Safety, Logistics, Production, Security, Operating Plans, Resource and Operational Management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Director candidate will be commutable to our clients West Midlands Head Office and will demonstrate senior operational management experience that will include:
- Production management experience, ideally in a metal working environment, covering processes such as casting, rolling, drawing, machining.
- Management of support functions, notably maintenance and toolroom
- Extensive experience of working and managing a fast-paced picking and packing operation.
- Supply chain experience, managing a wide range of suppliers
- Transport & shipping management experience
- Experience of working with a high SKU count activity (10,000+ SKU's)
- Team Management of +50 operatives
- Resource management planning
You will enjoy working in a decentralised business to lead and motivate a wide ranging team. You will be a people-focused leader with excellent communication skills and be seen as a team player who foresees and proactively deals with problems.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic plus car, bonus, pension and health-care.