- HYBRID Work Schedule - 50% in office/ 50% remote
- Reporting directly into the CEO of the consulting firm
About Our Client
My client is a boutique sustainability and environmental consulting firm with two offices in the US and two offices overseas. They have around 20 operational consultants. Their are headquartered in Boston's Financial District and they offer a hybrid work schedule of 2 to 3 days a week in the office/ 2 to 3 days a week work from home.
Reporting directly to the CEO and accountable to the firms board members, this role sits at the heart of a boutique international consulting firm. The firm specializes in environmental and sustainability consulting. Due to continued growth, the CEO now requires significant support in running the consulting business from an opertional perspective. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Administration of global resource planning in the system (using Excel and Project Management software)
- Administration of the project management and invoicing system (Excel and Project Management software)
- Billing and invoice tracking support
- Liaison between the global locations in Europe and the USA
- Website digital administration, e.g. upload of articles, events, vacancies, publications
- Support of marketing events and training events
- Support in talent attraction and acquisition
- Helping to onboard new consultants across the business
- Ongoing support the client facing consultants in relation to their projects
- Broad operational support of the CEO
- Executive support in scheduling the leadership team's calendars and meetings
- CEO support on various strategic and operational initiatives
Please note that this opportunity offers a highly flexible hybrid work schedule, with Boston Financial District as the home office.
This role can be based from home 2 to 3 days a week. Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of application!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in a Professional Services environment (5+ years experience)
- Strong experience of managing the operations in a fast-moving and dynamic professional services business
- Ability to work on a hybrid work schedule, with Boston, MA as your primary location.
What's on Offer
- $ 90,000 to $ 110,000 base salary
- Performance related annual bonus ("13th check" = 8.33%)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive PTO
- 50% work from home/ 50% work from office in Boston