Page Group Researcher
About Our Client
With operations in 36 countries, Page Group provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, Page Group is exceptional. At Page Group we don't offer you a job, we offer you a career. We will actively invest in your personal and professional development. We will support you in your ambition giving you the freedom to take your career in any direction you would like to go. If you have the drive, there is no limit to how far you can reach. Almost all our managers, including our CEO, started out as a recruitment consultant within the company.
At Page Group you define your own career path. We accompany you along the path with an extensive training and development program. Because your success and further growth are our priority. We grow organically, which means that top management of the world has been trained by us in-house.
For each step in your career, from researcher to managing director, we give you the best training. You receive ongoing interactive group training with international colleagues, individual coaching and state-of-the-art e-learning.
REWARDS & WELLBEING
Our employee's wellbeing is our highest priority. Page Group's success is thanks to a trusting and performance-oriented working atmosphere. We work together, and successes are rewarded. Good performances are very well rewarded with bonuses, team excursions and trips abroad.
GIVING BACK TO OTHERS
Page Group wishes to add value to clients and candidates, but also to contribute to a better society. Giving back is hard-wired into our corporate culture. And we're proud of that.
For our growing organisation, we are now looking for a:
Researcher in Page Executive brand.
Reporting to Manager of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing Candidates - via our database, career portals, networking, advertising and referrals;
- Search & Selection - supporting preparation of long lists and short lists by working closely with Consultants;
- Reporting - shadowing during candidate interviews and supporting Consultants in preparation of interview reports;
- Market Research - making research in assigned industries, preparing talent mappings in required projects;
- Support in Candidate/Client Management - providing support in recruitment operations like organising interviews, making reference check, e-mailing, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Our employees are all headstrong entrepreneurs, not followers but leaders. For this role, the successful candidate should:
* Have a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar discipline from reputable universities;
* Have 1 to 2 years of work experience in recruitment sector;
* Show excellent interpersonal skills, and a have a genuine interest in recruitment;
* Carry a strong sense of team spirit, have a positive attitude, comfortable in a sales driven environment and be able to deal with day-to-day challenges.
* Be fluent in English.
What's on Offer
An exciting job opportunity for young professionals to change their vision with commercial mindset in recruitment market.