Partner - IBD
A stable platform with long history in China
A great team to work with and bright platform for personal career
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique investment bank with long history in China and great reputation across regions. The firm is famous for its strategic consultancy business as well as cross-boarder M&A expertise.
- Lead the team to source the cross-boarder M&A deals, especially in-bound deals mainly.
- Lead the negotiation, deal structuring, and execution.
- Provide strategic plan for business development in China.
- Mid office management and staff training.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree from top-tier universities in China or overseas, MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of M&A/Investment Bank working experience, with solid knowledge and practice in in-bound M&A deals;
- Sound business development, deal sourcing skills, track record in M&A deals.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skill.
- Proven track record of leadership, team work, strategic mindset.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive compensation, incentive plan, as well as bright personal career opportunity