Are you a valuation expert looking for a the next step as partner or director?
Are you looking for an improved work life balance?
About Our Client
Our client is a unique and game changing organization with the motto of family first. They seek out to find the perfect balance between their personal family life and providing high end objective value opinions around the world. They support a broad range of industries with state of the art solutions in both tangible and intangible valuations. A brief selection of their wide range of services purchase price allocation (PPA), insurable value analysis, legal disputes, and tax valuations.
The company is quickly growing and therefore looking to expand their success into more sectors and international locations. To accommodate this we are seeking to find a commercially savy equity partner looking to build his/her own valuation advisory business.
- Build and manage a book of new (international) client
- Execute extensive valuations and write high quality reports to support the demand of the clients, focussing on both tangibles as intangible in a broad range of industries
- Develop and execute business plan and strategy to develop current client base
- Sharing in the responsibility together with the other partners of activities including sales, marketing, technology and administration, to build the brand and the company into it's potential
- As an entrepreneur you will reap the rewards of your own efforts, as part of a growing team, you will benefit from common branding, resource sharing, intercompany best practices and concurring partners
- As an equity partner you will not have to bring in equity, the company will offer a loan structure to be repaid over time, in return the company offers fixed office space, support staff, marketing, Financial database, contracts, complex models, marketing collateral, office equipment, etc
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experience giving valuation opinions with Big 4 or international consultancy
- Experienced valuer with proven commercial skills who regularly writes valuation opinions and is ready to build own valuation advisory business looking for a more stable work life balance
- Proven track record of responsibility, sales and managing risks
- Quality and service are your hallmarks and you do not mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done regardless of the task
- Expert in transaction valuations, fiscal valuations, legal valuations and/or accounting valuations (including but not limited to purchase price allocations and impairment testing)
- Proven experience leading project teams and managing staff; other leadership experience such as board memberships, industry teams, or professional, cultural or athletic organizations are a plus
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
What's on Offer
As an equity partner it will be a "kostenmaatschap" structure