Great opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing business
Chance to lead interesting projects and drive critical change
About Our Client
Our client is an independent, specialist consulting and advisory company that works with CEOs and senior teams to nurture better performance and achieve continuous improvement. Using a mix of well trained experts and collaborative working they have grown rapidly over the past decade. As a consequence we have the privilege of helping them identify an excellent Partner who can contribute to further business success.
Project 7 is an established consultancy with an impressive international client portfolio. To fuel the next stage of growth, the business needs a Partner who can make a tangible contribution to the targeted growth of the business.
Currently, the role will have three main components:
- Deliver our commitments to our clients and employees. This will begin through stellar project management on assigned projects on a consistent basis and ought to culminate in high levels of client satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.
- Grow the footprint, clients (existing and new), Services and employees. You will be required to play a large part in growing pipelines of new potential clients as well as expanding existing relationships. This will be done through excellent delivery on existing projects but also canvassing for new and potential business - whether through leverage existing relationships or building new ones. Likewise, you will work with the Senior Management team to ensure a strong network of individuals to potentially join the business in future and when needed on specific assignments.
- Evolve to survive. This will involve innovating solution design and delivery methodology as well improving existing internal processes and systems to ensure maximal efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a collaborative leader who takes pride in building diverse, inclusive teams to deliver business goals and drive business success. This success will take many forms. For example, new client penetration, new projects that you win for the business and the team are able to deliver on, client satisfaction scores and repeat business and of course internal employee retention.
Ideally you have a personal interest in or passion for lean, six sigma, operational excellence or continuous improvement. What is critical however, is that you have a client centric approach and want to ensure that the projects you deliver have a lasting impact. In addition, an entrepreneurial mind-set or can-do attitude is certainly advantageous as you will be asked to the view the business as your own, partaking in its growth collaboratively.
Key must haves include:
- Sufficient experience of project management within a lean environment to assure reliable and robust delivery for clients.
- Strong track record in value driven sales - either within a consulting environment or as an independent practitioner building your own network.
- Intellectual curiosity with outstanding analytical abilities and the capability to solve complex problems and manage risk to achieve the right outcome and leave a lasting impacting
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
- A humble and collaborative outcome focused work ethos.
What's on Offer
- A predominantly home based role (when not on client site)
- Extremely attractive earnings potential based on the value of the clients/projects you are able to generate for the business.
- Whilst you are part of a small team, it is an incredibly experienced and diverse team that comes with a broad range of business and personal experiences for you to leverage and add to
- The opportunity to build your own client portfolio and expand your existing relationships with the support of an extremely well regarded leadership team
- The chance to make a tangible contribution to a growing business, giving you the opportunity to learn far more from an operational/entrepreneurial perspective than is possible with some larger organisations