People and Culture Manager (m/f)
Be a part of the opening of a brand-new flagship store!
Looking for a People & Culture Manager for a key retail client in Slovenia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international retail clothing and accessories company
With opening a new store in Ljubljana/Slovenia our client is looking for an experienced HR person working closely with the Store Manager.
· Act as a coach to store management to help them get the best from their teams, increase individual capability and challenge ideas, practices and thinking in a constructive way.
· Manage succession plans for store employees and oversee the in store recruitment procedures, advising on best practice and compliance.
· Implement a learning culture within the store through self-development, consistent feedback and appraisals and management of in store training.
· Use store systems and records to advice on HR processes and drive improvements in performance.
· Collaborate with the Store Manager to meet business objectives through making best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role model for the rest of the team.
- Recruitment - Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for retail operatives and supervisors in accordance with company standards. Finding the right people at the right time, recruited in the right way.
- Training - Implement a learning culture within the store by role modelling self-development.
- People - Recruiting, leading and motivating team to achieve company standards.
- Operating Standards - Consistently deliver against company expectations and policy on staffing, budgets and pay.
- Environment, Health & Safety - Responsibility for ensuring H&S standards are adhered to.
- Security - Preventing company property loss, theft or abuse.
The Successful Applicant
· Experience of managing complex Employee Relations issues
· A strong understanding of employment law
· Knowledge of local payroll procedures
· Experience leading and managing a small team of HR professionals
· Experience in being constantly up-to-date on Employment Laws
· Experience in daily relationship with Trade Union and Works Council
· Proven ability to build long term, trusting relationships with HR colleagues
· A commitment to developing your HR knowledge
· Fluent knowledge of Slovenian and English
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity within thoroughly multinational company. Rewarding salary package.