Plant Controller - Textiles
Opportunity to own all financial operations across multiple business units.
A key hire for this growing textiles manufacturer.
About Our Client
Our client is an established and growing, global textiles firm that provides customized solutions to a variety of industries.
- Establish & analyze annual budget review for multiple divisions
- Communicate annual budget and recommendations to leadership team
- Prepare and analyze financial and non-financial data
- Analysis of the Income Statement, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet
- Manage external reporting requirements for regulatory bodies and auditors
- Maintain / record financial transactions in accordance with GAAP
- Oversee Capital Projects
- Direct management of 3+
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a Plant Controller within Manufacturing and a proven track record of success.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Experience handling and analyzing Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow preparation
- Comfort presentation financial data to senior leadership and heads of board
- Comfort with EDI
- Systems knowledge of JD Edwards, Excel
- CPA & Public Accounting experience a preferred
What's on Offer
Opportunity to own all financial operations across multiple business units. Competitive compensation package with ability to work from home.