Opportunity to own all financial operations across multiple business units.
A key hire for this growing leader in packaging.
About Our Client
Our client is an re-known, global leader in packaging that brings proven expertise with an innovative approach.
- Responsible for all plant/divisional accounting and finance functions ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Lead analysis and interpretation to ensure effective decision making
- Provide training on systems and financial processes to ensure highest standard of controllership
- Supervise and review month, quarter, year end financial reporting and month-end close processes
- Support annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Analyze material usage, cost statements, P&L, manufacturing statistics, and sales analysis
- Analyze balance sheet including inventory and prep for account reconciliation
- Help with new company acquisitions and systems integrations - SAP
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years as a Plant Controller.
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA & MBA preferred
- Experience handling and analyzing Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow preparation
- Systems knowledge of ERP systems, SAP, Excel
- Manufacturing and multi-plant oversight
What's on Offer
Multi-plant oversight of divisional accounting & finance functions, reporting directly into HQ.