Responsible for providing all aspects of financial management for business.
Support innovative development through financials.
About Our Client
Our client is an established and growing manufacturing firm, HQ in Connecticut.
- Establish & analyze annual budget review for multiple divisions
- Communicate annual budget and recommendations to leadership team
- Prepare and analyze financial and non-financial data
- Analysis of the Income Statement, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet
- Maintain / record financial transactions in accordance with GAAP
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years as a Plant Controller within Manufacturing and a proven track record of success.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Experience handling and analyzing Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow preparation
- Systems knowledge of Excel and relevant ERP systems
- CPA & Public Accounting experience a preferred
What's on Offer
Opportunity to own all financial operations for the plant. Competitive compensation package.