Plant Director - Prachinburi
THB180,000 - THB200,000 per month (THB2,160,000 - THB2,400,000)
Leading construction materials manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a quickly growing building & construction materials manufacturing company that have invested in a new site in Prachinburi.
- Organize, direct and coordinate the overall planning, guidance of labor utilization, manufacturing budget and machinery to ensure maximum output at the lowest cost consistent with desired quality, food safety standards and employee safety.
- Provide leadership direction and development of operations through co-operation and co-ordination with Production, Engineering, R&D, Quality, Warehouse, Logistics and Commercial teams.
- Develop advance planning of manpower and resource requirement.
- Assist and support the employee development plan.
- Take an active role as part of site leadership team to build winning environments for the site as well as provide input to overall corporate plan
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain or related
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience
- Exposure to the Glass, Ceramics, Composite Material and/or Cement industry will have added advantage
- Plant start-up (Greenfield or Brownfield) experience is highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Management, TPM and /or Kaizen concepts, tools and application
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience in managing/engaging with teams
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Brilliant opportunity to take lead position in an organisation