- Full P&L responsibility over expanding manufacturing site
- A leading company in the procurement of plastics and copper
About Our Client
One of the leading manufacturing company which is doing business with Oil&Gas, Mining, Aviation, Marine & Offshore industries. In addition, our client has international operations.
The candidate will be a part of Board and Executive Board member, s/he reports to Chairman of the Board.
- Oversee plant operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and cost-effective management of resources.
- Establish and implement safety programs in line with company values and policies.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the business to achieve the budgeted operating profit and working capital targets.
- Review monthly financial pack to determine progress and revise plans as necessary in accordance with current conditions to meet the overall objectives.
- Ensure adequate resources (personnel, materials, equipment and training) are provided to meet the company objectives.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to employees.
- Responsible for meeting the customer, statutory and regulatory requirements of the business.
- Establish a confident working environment.
- Provide suitable compensation and benefits in order to maintain existing employees and stay competitive in the market.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for direct reports and ensure that all managers do the same for their employees.
- Develop and implement a five-year plan in line with the company objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
- Bring a sales and also procurement strategy regarding production products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, or related disciplines
- 10 plus years of experience in manufacturing - engineering, operations, continuous improvement and procurement
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in operations and management
- Ability to understand and identify key market trends, with strategic market development experience
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, teamwork, and passion for development team members
- Proven track record in cultural change management
- Ability to lead, train, mentor, and implement be practices amongst reports
What's on Offer
Great Career opportunity for being a General Manager.