Plant General Manager Italy/US
Exciting opportunity to manage multi plant operations
Fully autonomous role with support of a large group
About Our Client
Our client is an international Group leading in manufacturing systems and solutions addressed to several industrial applications, including Healthcare, Medical, Safety and Constructions.
The new manager will have the following main responsibilities in a multi plant manufacturing organisation (Italy and US):
- Managing P&L of the Country;
- Evaluating how the business operates and developing strategies to drive competitive advantage through safe and efficient use of resources and implementation of new technologies, systems or processes;
- Supervising the local plant and monitoring the industrial KPIs;
- Animating the staff and leading the functional teams in Production, Logistics, Production Planning, Quality, Controlling, Finance & Administration and HR, cooperating also with the respective Corporate functions;
- Liaising with the BU leaders in reaching business targets in terms of revenues, economic results, profitability and market penetration;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the international business development strategy for the Group;
- Ensuring the safe operation of the facility and the systematic daily organisation of resources including people equipment and materials are available to meet customer requirements;
- Monitoring and analysing the current system of production to ensure efficient and effective use of resources;
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of production, developing improvement strategies to drive productivity, competitive advantage and increase profitability;
- Building strong relationships with the Corporate and BU management in order to achieve the country and group goals.
- Moving permanently to US East Coast in a short time.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has already gained relevant experience in leading roles in industrial manufacturing with a solid background in operations. A proven track records in complex manufacturing organization, with a multi-line and / or multiple products pipeline in the plastic molding preferably.
Previous experience within industrial organizations with high quality standard products will be much appreciated.
- Bachelor Degree Qualified in Engineering / Manufacturing or similar disciplines or equivalent industrial experience.
- Previous experience within manufacturing company in US;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills at different levels;
- Dynamic, Innovative and energetic mind-set;
- Excellent authoritativeness and leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and demanding environment with multiple on-going short/long term tasks;
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills with sound judgement;
- Fluency in English and Italian is strongly required;
- Available to move to US East Coast in a short time.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in a multinational environment.