- Chance to set the People Strategy as first HR Director
- This role will support the organisation's international growth plans
About Our Client
The company is a global manufacturing company. This is a role for someone who has a passion and drive to really make a difference for the business.
Reporting to the CEO, Turkey and functionally to the VP of Human Resources, EMEA, this role sits on the leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the cultural transformation from a Turkish-owned environment to an international publicly traded Company, in terms of design and implementation of operational and strategic HR processes, policies and practices;
- Define the ongoing impact of the HR function, through the definition of the plant resource needs,the labor cost evaluation (including salary planning and the development of employee benefits and benefits-in-kind), the identification of recruitment, training and development activities and the estimation and planning of the associated budgetary costs;
- Ensure the effective execution of HR administration procedures (data for payroll, administrative employee management, HR policies) in collaboration with all units in the plant and in compliance with applicable regulations;
- Guarantee the effective implementation and management of the recruitment process for the plant, regarding human resources, through the execution of the search and selection process and management of induction activities for new employees, in consistency with the defined workforce plans, needs and profiles and inline of the assigned budget;
- Ensure the appropriate management and execution of Learning and Development activities for the plant employees, in agreement with functional manager, by identifying the needs and resources in line with corporate guidelines, defined budget;
- Guarantee the effective implementation and coordination of a new Performance Management process, in alignment with global policies;
- Manage the local labor law requirements regarding plant employees, executing the disciplinary actions and following the whole process life cycle, in compliance with global policies and applicable regulations, including compliance and data protection policies.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min 15 years of HR Generalist experience preferably including plant HR experience
- Experience working in a Matrix organisation
- Experience supporting HR and Stakeholders in Transformation and Change, ideally the transformation of an organisation to a global shared services model
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, proactive and hands-on personality
- Strong planning, coordination, problem-solving skills with a structural approach
- Fluent in English and Turkish
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.