- A newly created senior plant operation management role with promising growth
- An opportunity to join in a global reputable automotive tier1 company
About Our Client
Our client is a automotive tier 1 company with strong brand and cutting-edge technology to service their clients across globe. With anticipated high growth in the EV car industry, they are strengthening their business to look for a senior management with strong Automotive Plant Operation background to join their leadership team, and bring the business to the next level.
- Lead continuous improvement in production site. Maintain high standards of performance and facilitate corrective action and preventive action plans at the site. Establish and continually improve a procedures-based culture.
- Facilitate an agile, effective, and engaged work force through strong change management, communication, and training efforts.
- Cultivate a high performing team with a customer-focused mindset.
- Maintain production at desired level while adhering to strict high quality standards.
- Own the plant capacity plan and continually update operating plans based on inputs from Demand Planning and the Sales and Operating Planning Processes.
- Ensure adherence to the production schedule in order to meet commitments to customers.
- Maintain goal alignment between the plant, the manufacturing function, the business, and the corporation.
- Maintain key performance indicators and metrics scorecards to monitor performance against established goals.
- Continually review and ensure improvement plans are in place for all performance gaps.
- Conduct periodic informal & annual formal employee evaluations.
- Create & maintain a positive work environment where success is celebrated, along with communicating company policies and directives to employees
- Develop and adhere to an annual operating & capital implementation plans.
- Lead and own waste reduction and value enhancement initiatives for the site.
- Effectively utilize regional, corporate, and approved outside expertise to drive learning and continuous improvement into the plant organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Prefer Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or a related business field from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 15 years prior Manufacturing Management positions experience in automotive industry or related product and manufacturing
- Knowledge of governmental/utility requirements for the facility is required
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Techniques; as well as, Safety/Environmental compliance experience.
- Good understanding of administrative knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditure analysis, and wage and salary administration
- Knowledge of TS16949, SAP.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
To be part of a world class team that is supported by cutting edge technology and unparalleled manufacturing capabilities. Our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and an attractive bonus program. Most importantly you will be able to call yourself a proud member of bringing the change to the automotive industry evolution