Plant Manager Nitra/Slovakia (m/f)
Plant Manager to lead highly automatized production (up to 40FTE) in Slovakia
Join a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing business
About Our Client
Our client is a small/medium international business in the manufacturing (automotive) sector.
- Manufacturing products for the Slovak market.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with the key clients in Slovakia.
- Controlling and reducing product cost.
- Improvement of customer delivery performance and communication.
- Inventory and working capital management.
- Capex requirements and definition.
- P&L responsibility and cost center control.
- Comply with the requirements of company Health and Safety.
- Develop further measurable KPIs issued weekly to continually improve site performance.
- Develop an improvement strategy to deliver strong profitable growth and continuous customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in technical field desired
- Operations Manager or Plant Manager with minimum 5 years of experience within high volume manufacturing environment, ideally with knowledge of automotive busines.
- Hands on approach - must be very close to operations and involved in the day-to-day business.
- Strong leadership, with a passion to achieve targets effectively combining robust planning and process improvement tools.
- Analytical, adaptable and dedicated with a focus on engaging team spirit amongst the management team.
- Strong quality practitioner - knowledge of Quality tools and problem-solving techniques.
- Good Project management skill.
- Good knowledge of materials and stock management.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Slovak and English is a must
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.