About Our Client
International company with several plants in Catalonia
- Collaborate with Management in the identification and definition of business strategies and control capital investment expenses based on the analysis of costs and benefits.
- Prepare financial reports for decision making, analyzing the Financial Statements, variables, and key parameters of the business; calculate costs, analysis of variations, and recommendations for corrective measures.
- Analyze and optimize the Group's financial and economic resources. Control and monitor general accounting, taxation, and preparation of the Annual Accounts.
- Prepare, monitor, and/or oversee budgets, reporting, and the treasury's forecast; prepare and/or oversee management control and prepare the analytical accounting.
- Determine and implement harmonization policies and standardization of financial procedures and practices to simplify and unify procedures.
- Manage the financial variables: manage the Treasury, Credit Management, and Collections Management…
- Oversee the relationship with third parties: External auditors, administrations, financial institutions, consultancies, etc.
- Optimize the Group's tax policy.
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for a plant manager, experienced in metal sector.
FRENCH IS A MUST
What's on Offer