Head the expansion project of an important automotive company
Exposure to important decision-making through reports abroad
About Our Client
Automotive company, leader in its field.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage and supervise all plant operations ensuring that the highest level of productivity, safety and quality are maintained at all times
- Be responsible for new projects and line startups in the expansion of the plant
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets (KPIs & P&L)
- Provide the Plant team with effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development
- Create a work environment conducive to employee morale and motivation to accomplish performance objective
The Successful Applicant
5 to 8 years of experience as a Plant Manager in the automotive industry. Experience in Greenfield or in brownfield projects. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MBA highly desirable. Strong leader with great communication skills. Ability to solve highly complex problems. Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and benefits package.