Head a large operation in the foundry industry
Ability to make an impact on an important operation of the company
About Our Client
Important company in the foundry industry.
The main responsibilities include:
* Manage and supervise production operations (foundry) ensuring that the highest level of productivity, safety and quality are maintained at all times
* Be responsible for the overall production performance (KPIs, P&L).
* Ensure the implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies in the plant
* Provide the Plant team with effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development
* Ensure customer service and maintain positive relationships with customers and providers
* Create a work environment conducive to employee morale and motivation to accomplish performance objective
The Successful Applicant
10+ years of experience as a Plant Manager or Operations Senior Manager in the foundry or machining companies, or similar industries. Bachelor's degree in Engineering a must. Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement highly desired. Proven experience heading a large plant or multi-site operation. Strong leader with great communication skills; persuasive, ability to "get everyone on board". Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.