- Exciting Plant Management opportunity at a global company!
- Leading player in the environmental industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in circular economy solutions and environmental management.
As the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Managing a team of 30 people: Oversee and coach employees. Shift-patterns and vacations. Direct management of 5 different departments.
* Managing daily operation and maintenance and ensures compliance with operational, safety, environmental, and performance targets.
* Point of contact for the client and attending regular meetings to build a relationship and meet the expectations.
* Regular meetings with HR. Managing the human resource functions of the facility or unit including hiring and firing, salary and job change actions, and coaching and counselling team
* Ensure that subordinates comply with all company policies, health & safety procedures and maintain a safe and clean environment.
* Optimize production operations through the strategic management of personnel, and operational and mechanical resources.
* Responsible to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
* Ensure that all maintenance programs are met, with emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance in line with the agreed strategy.
* Ensure the compliance of the facility with the different areas: housekeeping, monitoring, environment, and safety.
* Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements for productivity and work environment.
* Point of contact with suppliers.
* Point of contact with local agencies and visitor.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years of plant management experience in any industry.
* Two Year College Degree or demonstrated equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated experience managing small and big teams. Working with Unions experience is a plus.
* Awareness of health & safety.
* Conflict resolution.
* A solid Team leader.
* Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Computer literate and fluent with Microsoft Office or related software to complete reports and logs.
* Flexibility and problem solver.
* Spanish speaker.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits