Plant Operations Manager
Global manufacturing organization
Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Drive an EHS culture through systems implementation.
- Support CCS Quality Management Systems
- Ensure production schedules drive expected Customer Satisfaction levels while balancing space and inventory objectives
- Thorough knowledge of plant financials and ability to understand various levers to correct unfavorable trends.
- Ensure budget goals and objectives are met or exceeded and create tactical plans to realign if business conditions or other influences negatively impact metrics.
- Create a strategic vision for Operations
- Drive the Lean transformation through Leadership, talent Management and training.
- Make decisions that consider the interests of all constituents including employees, management, suppliers, customers, and community.
- Completes financial analyses related to strategic capital or operational investment decisions.
- Promote and drive collaboration across departments and locations in pursuit of establishing and sharing "best practices" across the Company.
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key roles in the organization.
- Coordinates staffing levels, employee performance reviews, employee morale initiatives, payroll decisions and long-term staffing strategies with Human Resources.
- Works closely with multi-departmental, multi-location teams to advance the strategic direction of the business, including project involvement, presentations, and frequent communication.
- Develops annual budget in coordination with Finance including annual workload mix, headcount, strategic initiatives, efficiencies, capital plans, overhead accounts, productivity, etc.
- Implements manufacturing and distribution strategies and action plans in support of continuous improvement and the company's strategic objectives.
- Deliver annual budget including YOY cost savings in line with company objectives.
- Participates in the coordination and execution of the strategic direction of the Division
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management/Operations/Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- Must have five to seven year's plant/operations leadership experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Must have a proven track record of successfully leading multiple projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess strong facilitation, encouragement, motivation and inspirational skills.
- Excellent communication skills to lead and support empowered employees in a team environment.
- Must work effectively in a fast-paced team environment with constant interruptions.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package & relocation assistance if necessary