PLANTS OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
About Our Client
Our client is operating in industrial area especially in construction sector which is market leader in its own sector.
- Effective management of all operations related to several plants
- Manages, coaches and directs the Operations Team with a focus on creating outstanding leadership that results in a highly motivated, and high performance workforce;
- Planning and application of new investments;
- Develops strategic plans and priorities for the operations group, and measures the achievement of such goals;
- Ensures standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production.
- Coordination of group`s production, engineering and technical teams to facilitate the transfer of know how in order to improve operational efficiency and contribute to the increase of information and expertise in the plants;
- Prepare operational budgets of plants
- Leading various committees to find new resources to new and existing operations and to increase Return on İnvestment;
- Assigning targets to plant managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience, MBA degree is Plus
- 15+ years of manufacturing operations experience with a focus on continuous improvement and lean,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and external entities
- Solid analytically skills and business acumen.
What's on Offer
Have chance to work in Market Leader company
Managing big volume