Policy Manager (Senior)
Policy Manager (Senior) with the Pensions Regulator
Policy, financial services policy, regulatory policy,
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy Manager with the Pensions Regulator.
- Lead a team, support and develop staff
- Ensure the quality and quantity of output from direct reporting staff is at the right standard and volume.
- Allocate resources within the direct reporting team.
- Ensure development of clear strategic objectives for policy themes.
- Successfully deliver policy projects on work schedule.
- Integrate the implications of delivery mechanisms and evaluation of approaches
- Contribute to the Policy Management team's role of ensuring that regulatory policy across TPR is joined up / coherent and takes appropriate account of wider TPR policy / legal / compliance frameworks.
- Effective upward reporting to, and engagement with, Head of Policy and Executive team.
- Effective working with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep the organisation up to date with developments that affect industry and their effect on the sector, and anticipating future developments.
- Identify new policy work, if needed.
- Understand the wider strategic environment and make appropriate decisions on work prioritisation
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- People and performance management experience
- Good knowledge of a financial service such as: private pensions, insurance, banking
- Knowledge of UK Policy and legislation development relevant to financial services eg. DWP and HMT policy.
Knowledge of best practice in policy development and application including open policy making and Better Regulation
What's on Offer
£74,000 PA plus excellent benefits