- Save Job
- Email job
- Multibillion-dollar mixed-use masterplans
- Work alongside a team of world class development professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of mixed use master plans.
- Operate as Subject Matter Experts to centralized development teams and provide asset specific expertise or best practice during the early stages of a project lifecycle.
- Provide input during feasibility on the masterplan in accordance with the development strategy to execute best-in-class design strategies for mixed-use asset classes.
- Challenge the financial feasibility and project viability across all stages of the development lifecycle ensuring niche asset classes are vetted and given best practice and direction.
- Monitor and track the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Provide oversight and leadership with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
The Successful Applicant
- 15 years in real estate development, particularly in offices or commercial developments, with experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
- Experience in managing and dealing with program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
Quote job ref
- Operational & General Management
- Property & Construction
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Michelle Dsouza
- Job reference