- Principal Regulatory affairs - Digital and Innovation
- policy, regulation, government affairs, TMR, Digital and Innovation
About Our Client
Global TMT business.
I am currently recruiting for a Principal Regulatory Affairs - Digital & Innovation with a global TMT business. You will:
- Provides excellent regulatory advice to stakeholders on complex regulatory issues, based on a deep knowledge and understanding of the company's commercial objectives.
- Leads on major regulatory reviews and other projects of significant strategic and commercial impact to the business.
- Builds strong external relationships with regulatory bodies through close and continuous contact to understand emerging developments and represent the business; advocates the businesses position on all regulatory issues within area of regulatory specialism and where relevant influences regulations on a bilateral basis by coordinating positions with other operators.
- Builds strong working relationships across the regulatory function, and with other internal functions to agree business's position on policies, avoiding overlap and promoting cooperation and consistent messaging in all interactions with external stakeholders.
- Influences SLT and ExCo members, advocates and persuades stakeholders to support the business in achieving its strategy and regulatory objectives.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- An excellent working knowledge of economic regulation in the communications or digital sectors (regulators, Government or industry)
- Regulations and new technology can be complex, so you'll need to be able to think strategically and creatively solve problems to recommend a way forward
- Inquisitive and can-do attitude with inclusive, collaborative working style
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to inspire and influence people
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to explain complex things to people who aren't experts
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £106,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits, car allowance and bonus