- Own and develop the Technology Practice
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through four internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
More than 7,000 employees in 37 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Page Executive, the executive recruitment division of PageGroup, provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations needing to recruit permanent or interim executives. We are recognised for our powerful in-house research function, the speed and flexibility of our response, and our high success rates in finding suitably qualified employees and interim staff. Organisations the world over call on Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Reporting to the Principal in Page Executive,Technology Practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships within the Technology Practice in South East Asia and India
- Developing a solid understanding of the potential clients, including specific information regarding the "value proposition" (competitive landscape, strengths, and weaknesses), stock performance, employee headcount.
- Keeping abreast of news and issues associated with key client engagements and market opportunities.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Bachelors' Degree with at least 5 years' experience of having worked within recruitment and/or sales
- Passion for a commercial role and what you have done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Values that are in line with ours
- Ability to build rapport with C-level executives as business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, passionate, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as, entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.