- Great opportunity to join a growing business
- Learn from lean/six sigma/opex specialists
About Our Client
Our clients are specialists within Operational Excellence. They have built an impressive reputation for training, coaching and business transformation delivery around operational excellence and lean methodologies. As a consequence of a strong track record they have recently some additional high profile contracts and are actively seeking lean/operational excellence/six sigma professionals to join the business as Senior Consultants/Principles.
Part of a small but exceptionally talented team you will help drive business growth by delivering to an excellent standard on any client engagements and also contributing to the business from a business development perspective.
The role will be varied depending on each client engagement but key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with clients to implement operational excellence/process improvement/lean methodologies.
- Conducting workshops and delivering significant amounts of client facing training/coaching.
- Developing strong client relationships and creating a strong business development pipeline (both repeat business with existing clients but also generating new client relationships).
- Acting as a subject matter expert within your practice area/specialism.
- Working closely with the team to expand the client base of the organisation and drive business development opportunities
- Contribute to bids/tenders and commercial pipeline building
The Successful Applicant
The role is home based but as a client facing role there will be significant travel - both in the UK and potentially abroad.
The individuals we seek will ideally have a strong track record in delivering consulting engagements in the lean, six sigma or operational excellence field. We will also consider individuals whom have primarily worked on client side projects provided you are comfortable with learning new skills to help drive business growth.
Key requirements include;
- Proven experience in lean/six sigma/process improvement roles;
- Track record in delivering large scale coaching/training and presenting at workshops;
- Experience within the manufacturing world ideally
- Senior stakeholder and project management capability,
- International experience would be very welcome
- Demonstrable track record of client relationship and business development activities with MNC clients
What's on Offer
- Strong order book so interesting projects to begin contributing to from day one.
- Very highly regarded individuals to learn from and collaborate with
- Chance to work with one of the worlds premier business consulting and advisory businesses
- Competitive salary and benefits and a reward structure that pays significant bonuses for sales contribution
- Home working when not on-site