Private & Confidential
EMEA CFO - Global Multinational
CFO - Global Multinational
About Our Client
My client is a listed, global multinational with a strong brand and an impressive range of products and services. They have a robust balance sheet and a collaborative, meritocratic culture which encourages internal progression and diversity and inclusion.
The EMEA CFO will have the following responsibilities:
- Full P&L ownership of a high profile division with substantial revenue across a number of countries.
- Leadership, management and development of an international finance team of over 50.
- Strategic support to the Divisional CEO, Sales Director and rest of the leadership team, looking at commercial opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Fiduciary control, effective management of the divisional cost base and mitigation of financial risks.
The Successful Applicant
- An established CFO / Finance Director who has been responsible for a high profile division within a medium / large company.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,CIMA,ACCA) with proven academic pedigree
- P&L accountability of over £100m
- Inspirational leader of people, with proven experience of managing teams of 50 or more, ideally in multiple locations.
- International experience, who has had oversight of multiple legal entities, ideally across EMEA.
- Highly commercial and strategic mindset, adept at business partnering a CEO and driving sales growth within a global business
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, who can influence and gain credibility at all levels.
- Prior experience in a matrix structure.
What's on Offer
Market leading salary + competitive bonus + full benefits.