Private Credit Vice President
Work for a socially-responsible company
About Our Client
Our Client is a 100% impact-focused portfolio that uses a data-driven approach to generate financial returns across multiple asset classes.
- Develop detailed diligence plans and drive efficient execution
- Interpret credit agreements, legal agreements and other transaction documentation
- Work closely with portfolio company management teams
- Shepherd the entire deal process and deal team responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- B.A. or advanced degree in finance
- Minimum of six years of direct lending/credit analysis experience and/or experience evaluating and comparing non-investment grade securities
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment without the analytical support or infrastructure generally available in larger organizations
- Strong work ethic and excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a socially responsible fund with great people.